EN - [FR](/s/Astroport.ONE.FR#)
Imagine an application that allows you to
* geolocate and identify ingredients (or materials),
* provide audio, video and text information on recipes (or plans)
* geolocate and describe kitchen equipment (or locations).
Like MineCraft, the various "items" are linked together.
To do this, we'll be using the Duniter blockchain or the Cesium+Pod federated network.
The first action is to register your territory.
U Planet is a subdivision of the earth into sectors of 0.01°x0.01° in latitude and longitude.
The user takes responsibility for keeping this place in peace and harmony.
Depending on the state of the place he has chosen, he will use the application to list the 3 types of item.
The aim of the application is to connect MAKERS, DIY enthusiasts and BRICOLEURS of all kinds.
Everyone has a G1Visa on UPlanet.
## **Application name :** U Planet
Protectors of the planet, help us make an inventory of it, share our ways of doing things to learn how to make a Libre world together.
### **Main features :**
1. **Geolocation and identification of ingredients/materials:** App users can use their phone to geolocate and identify ingredients or materials around them. This can be useful for finding local products, natural resources, etc.
2. **Recipe/plan documentation:** Users can record recipes, DIY plans or other instructions using audio, video or text formats. They can also link these recipes to previously identified ingredients/materials.
3. **Geolocation and description of kitchen equipment/places:** Users can geolocate and document kitchen equipment in their area, as well as places of interest related to cooking or DIY. They can add descriptions, photos, videos and more.
4. **Use of the Duniter blockchain or Cesium+Pod:** The application uses the Duniter blockchain or the Cesium+Pod federated network to guarantee data security, traceability and transparency. Information stored on the blockchain can include transactions linked to shared objects and resources.
5. **U Planet territory system:** The Earth is divided into sectors of 0.01°x0.01° in latitude and longitude, called "U Map." Users register on their own U Planet territory and take responsibility for maintaining this place in peace and harmony.
6. **Social network for MAKERS and DIYERS:** The application aims to connect DIY enthusiasts, creators (MAKERS), and people interested in cooking and DIY. Users can interact, share projects and collaborate on joint initiatives.
7. **G1Visa UPlanet and G1 portfolios:** Each user has a G1Visa UPlanet, which can be obtained after registering in their territory. They can then create G1 wallets to carry out transactions using the G1 cryptocurrency. The app facilitates this creation and integration with platforms such as Gchange and Cesium.
8. **Astroport stores and Eftpos terminals:** Users can scan their G1Visa QRCode in specific stores called "Astroport" or use electronic payment terminals (Eftpos) to carry out transactions linked to the G1 cryptocurrency.
The rest of the app could include features such as rankings of the most active users, discussion forums, DIY guides, etc. The overall aim of the app is to create an engaged community of creators and DIYers sharing their knowledge, resources and ideas.
Privacy will be protected directly from one's TW (or other application) by indicating the level of visibility of one's Tiddler.
To achieve this, each key renews 5 encryption keys (stargates). These keys are distributed encrypted to all other users with the same star level on the exchange.
# A Network of Crypto Agencies based on the G1 Libre Currency (June)
G1 Libre Currency, or June, is a cryptocurrency based on the theory of libre money developed by mathematician and computer scientist Stéphane Laborde. Unlike traditional currencies, the G1 guarantees equal money creation for all its members. With this in mind, we have drawn up an ambitious project for a network of bank branches based on the use of the G1.
## Creation of a branch network :
Our project is to establish a network of physical and virtual branches operating exclusively with the G1 libre currency. These agencies will offer a full range of services, such as accounts, loans, secure transactions and more, but all within the context of the G1.
## Network operation:
Our network branches will operate in a similar way to "traditional banks", but with a unique approach. Each member of the network will have a G1 account, which will enable them to carry out transactions with other members and access services. Transactions will be recorded transparently on the G1 blockchain, guaranteeing security and traceability.
## Advantages of using libre Money :
Using G1 in our branch network offers a number of advantages. Firstly, the creation of equal tokens guarantees fair and equitable distribution, eliminating inequality of access to the "game". What's more, transactions are secure thanks to blockchain technology, reducing the risk of fraud and abuse.
## Promoting the Local Economy:
Our G1-based branch network will encourage the local economy and cooperation between members. Local transactions will be facilitated, strengthening community ties and promoting sustainable exchanges. What's more, by basing ourselves on a libre currency, we encourage a more ethical and equitable economic model.
## Libre software education :
In parallel, our branch network will offer education programs to inform members about the benefits and mechanisms of libre and DIY. These initiatives will empower individuals and help them make informed decisions about their choice of "operating system".
The creation of a network of agencies based on the G1 libre currency opens up exciting new prospects around the world. By combining blockchain technology, the creation of fair trade tokens and the promotion of the local economy, this project aims to reinvent the way we perceive and use money.
By embracing G1, we aspire to build a more ethical, inclusive and sustainable future.
### The **cryptographic commons**.
We use and invest in this part of the crypto world.
Indeed, the keys used to establish the first UPlanet G1Visa are built from GPS coordinates to the 100th.
The channels of exchange between keys can be the transaction comment field through Duniter, or combining G1PUB1 and G1PUB2, we can use the 4 channels constituted by the IPNS keys created from these "2 secrets" (which aren't really)
keygen G1PUB1 G1PUB1
keygen G1PUB1 G1PUB2
keygen G1PUB2 G1PUB2
keygen G1PUB2 G1PUB1
These protocols would remain secure, but an IPFS node could manage to corrupt it, at least partially.
Anyone embarking on the unpleasant adventure of doing so seems to forget that IPFS routing will identify his IP and IPFSNODEID. But no one on this planet should refuse to experiment with this game and thus build up the database of our commons exchanged between friends.
# FAQ :
1. **Data encryption:** We use an encryption system based on renewed keys to secure the information stored and shared between users. This ensures that only authorized recipients can access the data.
2. **Visibility levels:** Users can define the level of visibility of their data using a system of privacy settings. This allows users to control who can see their information.
3. **Secure key distribution:** We have implemented a secure key distribution mechanism using stargates. This ensures that only users with a starred level on the identical gchange can access the encryption keys needed to decrypt the data.
4. **Use of the cryptographic commons:** Our approach is based on the concept of the "cryptographic commons", which means that users share and invest cryptographic resources to secure their data and exchanges.
5. **GPS coordinates for key creation:** We use GPS coordinates to build the first G1Visa UPlanet key, adding a geographical dimension to data security.
6. **Use of IPFS protocols:** We also use IPFS protocols for data routing, but you acknowledge that this can potentially reveal the user's IP address and IPFS node ID. However, you feel that this should not discourage users from experimenting and contributing to the commons database.
7. **Encouraging participation:** We actively encourage users to contribute to the commons data and system experimentation, creating an engaged and collaborative community.
decentralized IPFS network linked to Duniterainsi and Cesium+ Pods
CODE : https://github.com/papiche/Astroport.ONE
installs on Linux Mint or Debian derivative, Ubuntu.
**Astroport.ONE** propels us into the exciting world of G1 libre currency, also known as June! We're delighted to present our innovative project for a network of bank branches based on this revolutionary libre currency.